Thursday, June 27, 2013

Goggle Forms

Here is my Goggle Form! I decided to create a questionnaire for the parents at my preschool. At first, I was hesitant to do this assignment but once I got started I enjoyed it. I didn't use any of resources but knowledge of being a preschool teacher for 13 years. This a great tool to create your our tests. I am also an Adjunct Professor at Pierpont Community & Technical College. This would be a great tool to create quizzes and tests for my Health & Safety class. I like the idea to create different types of questions: multiple choice, paragraph, checklist, etc.. There are several ways to view the form; Face book, e-mail, Google+ and Twitter. The form can be linked into a document or embedded into it. I am not sure if you have to have an Google account to access the Forms, because when I Google it popped up and I was already logged in. I believe you would need an account so that the information can be send to you.

The Spreadsheet is a great way to view every one's responses at a glance. If I was doing this survey for my Health & Safety class, I could see what questions they had difficulty with and which ones were easier for them. I would also know what time the quiz or test was taken.

ISTE-NETS T Standard the is meet: 2. Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and Assessments b. This a great to tool to assess learning and form students to assess their learning by tseeig their results in a spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment