Monday, July 1, 2013

Self-Grading Form



I was so confused at first! I thought that I could use the previous Goggle Form to make my self-grading form, but the form was a parent survey and not a test or quiz. So, I developed a Health & Safety Quiz for the Early Childhood course that I will be teaching in the fall. I created a spreadsheet with the responses. I watched the YouTube video to help to create my spreadsheet, but the formula still didn't work for me I used it like 20 times. I was able to get all the columns graded but I had to figure out the average by myself ( I am sure I did something wrong).
I mostly likely will use Google Forms to create most of my quizzes and test in my Health & Safety class. I like the idea that it will grade your quizzes and test for you. Once, I figure that part of I will love it. I would prefer not to have to grade 25 tests by hand. 

ISTE.NETS-T 2. Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and Assessments.
Standard d. Using Goggle Forms and creating a spreadsheet is a great way to assess student learning.
5. Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership
Standard c. The Self-grading form is a new digital tool, that can help teachers to develop professional growth. My goal is to use it to digital to promote my professional growth!


No comments:

Post a Comment