Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rubrics

Rubistar is a great website to create rubrics! I wish I had this tool last Spring when I was teaching Health & Safety. I had to create my own and was completely confused. I had no idea that there was too to help you create one. This is definitely a tool I will use in the future and will pass on to my fellow teachers. I decided to create a rubric to help my grade my end of semester group presentation.






ISTE-NETS T  Standards: Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and Assessments 2d. This digital tool provides teachers with a resource  to assess student progress.
Engage in Professional Growth and Leadership 5c. I feel this tool fits into this categories because a teacher can use this tool to evaluate student's work and well as a director or administrator could use this tool to evaluate a teacher's performance on emerging digital tools into the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment