Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Excel 1 Basic Skills

I have never used Excel before. I usually made a spreadsheet or table in windows. I had to use my old computer bcause my Mac won't allow me to Data Analysis Tool Pack. Th e assignment was to create a spreadsheet using the NAEP State Comparisons of the 4th grade reading level and compare it to the state we live in. How is the state of  West Virginia compared to other states: West Virginia is ranked 43 out of 52 (50 states and the District of Columbia & National Average). There are 34 states above West Virginia and 9 states below. According, to the chart West Virginia is below the National Average.

ISTE-NETS-T Standard: Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity 1c. Excel is a tool that can provide a visual aide to learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment