Monday, June 10, 2013

Diigo-This is neat tool to bookmark articles and share articles with friends and co-workers. I was just talking to my co-teacher about starting a Reggio reading circle. This would be a great way to collect and share articles with other Early Childhood educators.

I am still confused if I added the browser correctly.  I followed the instructors but, my old computer has the old windows. I am going to try to download it to my mac. I used the Diigolet web browser, but I was unable to add it to my favorite tab.

ISTE NETS T-Standard is 3. Model Digital Age Work and Learning b. and c. because students can use this tool to connect with peers and parents can use the tool to help their children and beware of what they are learning.

ISTE NETS A- 2. Digital Age Learning Culture a. and c. because this is an instructional tool to guide student learning.


https://www.diigo.com/user/nholyfield

No comments:

Post a Comment