Monday, June 3, 2013

Snipping

First, I would like to mention that the snipping tool,is not as easy as I thought it would be. I first tried it on my Mac and downloaded a Snag it, like the intstruction said but then I wasn't able to add the image to my blog. I started over on my old computer. I am still not sure if I did it right, but tis is not a tool I would use in the future. I honestly would prefer to copy nd paste items.

I captured this image of a flower, because the last project I did with my 3 year old was Spring and planting flowers. The children planted seeds and watched them start to grow and then we transfered the flowers into pots to take the home. One of the children, asked me how some flowers could have different colors like a rainbow. So I we did an experiement with carnations and food coloring and mixing colors. They loved to see the carnations change colors. If we had more time, I would have tried a different experience to change colors of different flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment