Monday, June 10, 2013

Prezi

This is my second attempt to create a Prezi resume. I lost the one I created on Friday! Once, I got the hang of it I thought it was a cool way to create a resume. It is definitely different then a regular resume. I like the way it looks. I also like how it can be presented. Here is my prezi http://prezi.com/nih-t003vbo-/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy.

Through this process, I learned how to use the program and make my resume short and to the point. I could use it in the future at job interviews and  digital portfolio to accompany it. It is not a tool that, I could you use at work, with the preschoolers, but I would share the website and program with the college students in the Early Childhood program. At the end of the the spring semester a few of them wanted help help with resumes and this would be a great program to assist them.

The NETS standard that would apply is the 3. Excellence in Professional Practice a. This is a digital tool that can help promote professional growth.
http://prezi.com/nih-t003vbo-/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy

No comments:

Post a Comment