Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Jing Graphic

Jing Graphic is definitely a new tool for me. I am not sure if I like it yet. I like how you can create an image and add comments, arrows and textbooks. This a good teaching tool.

I thinking of using this in my practicum class, in the Fall Semester. This would be a great way to show students pictures and be able to highlight particular things from the pictures.
The picture I chose here is a picture of a Reggio inspired classroom. I highlighted the use of mirrors in the classroom. I also created a text message that states "great use of mirrors in the classroom."

The ISTE-NETS A standard is 2. Digital Age Learning Culture c.
This a great tool for visual learners.

ISTE-NETS T standard is 2. c This tool can be customized to meet the needs of all students and can be use to focus on individual students. A professor could e-mail and image to a student and include notes to assist that student with whatever, information could be helpful to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment