Sunday, June 1, 2014

Multimodal Presentation

Here is my Multimodal Presentation . I decide to do my presentation about shoes. Shoes seem to catch the eye of children at every age group!

Readability 
The typeface is attractive and readable. No statistics or other data was included in the presentation. The Multimodal text presentation included boldface text and one all cap phrase and all text was legible.

Images and Other Graphics 
All of the images included pictures of shoes. All the images related to shoes but not to a big concept. The highlighted concept on the first slide was "shoes are footwear." I am considering to remove any images but to add more images. All the images and other graphics are the right size and fit on the slides.  I would like to include more text to explain my concept of shoes. I am still working on what the big concept is. I need to add a chart or graph to explain my concept of shoes. I don't feel to many colors were used. The background colors match the colors of the shoes in the presentation.

I would include a metonymy and metaphor to improve the effectiveness of my multimodal text presentation. I would include a metonymy such as  the nusery rhyme "there was an old lady that lived in a shoe." A metaphor that I would include is "if the shoe fits, then wear it."

Content Learning
All the formal elements of the presentation need to be improved. I need to add more symbols and more text to my presentation. I am still working on the big concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment